What is your advice to the person above you

Someone pointed me to this popular 'game' on other forums. So, let's try it out here.

So, the next person to post in this thread is going to give me his/her valuable advice ๐Ÿ˜ฒ . The third poster will give his/her advice to the second and so on :smile:.

So, I'm waiting! Get started [โ€‹IMG]

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    You are doing a great job at CE and I do not know you personally therefore will not be able to advice much. But I have seen your pics and from them I can say that you look too thin. My advice to you will be to add some muscled man. A good toned body will look good even on an intelligent person like you.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    We know your fascination for meat and working out in gyms. But as omnivores, it is natural that we also have an intake of vegetables for a balanced diet. Try eating fresh salad with Ranch sauce. Tastes quite good! Other options include carrot juice, spinach soup, etc.. *grin*
  • gohm
    gohm
    Again as proven above & many times previously you are correct in what you post! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gohm
    Again as proven above & many times previously you are correct in what you post! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Once in a month, its okay to skip early morning meetings ๐Ÿ˜.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    No comments to you biggie ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Try to devote some time to this forum also beyond your college life and exam preparations. Atleast once in a week. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Try to be a little less scary and you seem to have a short fuse.....๐Ÿ˜›
    *Hides someplace after saying this...๐Ÿ˜›*
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Good one ๐Ÿ˜€ Try to have enough guts of facing Scary people. Don't be like shy stupid girls. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Freak out less and take breaks. You don't have to finish all the projects in a day.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    A very conradicting kind of advice for me ๐Ÿ˜•. Well, spend more time on your studies than doing nothing on CE.

[PS: Again, it is just an advice. Don't take it seriously. Remember "Never Mind" ๐Ÿ˜‰ ]
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Don't get hyper when people don't reply to a 'Hi' on chat box.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Be careful next time while riding on bike. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Stop ragging New members in the chat room....๐Ÿ˜›

P.S.: Well this was my 6th or 7th accident and not a major one(I have had a major one)
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Don't call INTRO(Introduction) of a person as a ragging ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread being closed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My favorite : I'll be back ๐Ÿ˜Ž from the Terminator!
This thread is dedicated to all those engineers who've survived at least one yearly appraisal! ๐Ÿ˜ Share the pain, joy, frustrations with the rest of us. Tell us about your...
I thought it would be interesting to know how many languages each of us knows. We've engineers from all parts of the world - so I'm sure its going to...
hey, i have just entered 3rd year i am very much interested in doing mini project purely related to electrical so can you give me suggestions about how to succeed
So, that's a famous quote you'll spot on T-shirts all around the world! Let's give it some serious thought. Do you think education ruined you? Did it kill your creativity?...