What is very important skill a person should learn?

Success has been an issue broadly discussed and defined by different approaches.

The Question is “what skills make success easier to achieve?”

And How do you define success ?

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    to me success means achieving what i aimed for and being satisfied at the end....:smile:

i think and optimistic approach in life in a prime quality one must have to succeed in life.the other qualities are self confidence,honesty, hard work,and dream of what they want in life.i don't mean day dreaming and building castles in the air...i mean they should have a goal and constantly work at it to succeed.

"some people dream of success,while some others wake up and work at it"
    -Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam,former president of India
    this is my take on success......😁
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Success has various meanings for various people. Success is :

A passion to achieve

A satisfaction of getting what one wanted

A feeling of love with yourself to have reached the destination

A knowledge of what was the cause and effect that made the success happen

A desire to be more and more successful

A sweet fruit of the hardwork be it mental or physical

Saying all this success becomes easier when

You desire is strong right from the heart

You have the interest and the passion

You have the knowledge about the things you are upto

Or you have someone to take you throughout the path to success and you ride on someone other's car to reach the place..ha ha ha...
  • gohm
    gohm
    focus, determination and drive would be the soft skills to assist in success
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Communication skills are also very important.
  • sookie
    sookie
    Patience.

Patience to bear other's anger and frustrations.
    Patience to bear many failures in order to achieve success finally.
    Patience to bear demotivating people.
    Patience to bear all hurdles coming in the way.
    Patience to see the ray of success.
    Patience ....rest add yourself

😀
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    sookie
    Patience.

Patience to bear other's anger and frustrations.
    Patience to bear many failures in order to achieve success finally.
    Patience to bear demotivating people.
    Patience to bear all hurdles coming in the way.
    Patience to see the ray of success.
    Patience ....rest add yourself

😀
    hmm good description on patience 😁
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    In my opinion strong determination,hardwork
    and most important your satisfaction are essential for success
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    The most important skill is to be a good human being. Everything else follows.
  • callyD
    callyD
    Success for me is achieving ones goals - bottom line it gets you to the top...
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    never give up .
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Should not have the fear of failure.!
  • Guttu
    Guttu
    Add up all the comments from previous posts. You'll have everything you need to achieve success.
  • umar10
    umar10
    determination+clarity+focus+passion=achieving ur goal

passion and clarity play the most important role being deterinistic and not passinate is like taking a medicine to cure a disease so that once its gone ,it's forgotten and thats useless

there are many who want to achieve but are confused ,wading of the confusion very important ,be clear in your goal take one step at a time,

focus ->must never be distracte by opponent's achievements .always focus on ur own strengths and weaknesses rather than that of opponents

determination is also important but after the above only.....though it is the driving force
  • blacrobous
    blacrobous
    donot forget humility 😛 if he forgets from what stage he has come from he might be a great engineer but not a good human being
  • madugula
    madugula
    success- a very sweet word yet to enjoy its taste we should work hard. i think success is sure to be yours if you keep correcting your little mistakes..
    "No one falls down by the hills but slips by the little stones"
    whereas coming to important skill a person should learn, as far as i believe, is trying to analyse the situations and act accordingly..
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    Two pages are now full in this thread but I haven't seen the word ATTITUDE.
    If you don't have good attitude to what you are doing, you will be unsuccessful & unhappy inspite of being very successful in materialistic world. There is nothing precious in the world than happiness. If a man is waiter & he has a good attitude about it than he may be more happy than the most successful person in the world. In fact every work we do is directed towards our happiness.
  • Vega
    Vega
    Streetsmartness is something that I feel is most important. AFter that come patience, dedication, commitment, passion, positive attitude, hard work, persistency. These qualities will lead you to success.
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Here's a quote by Ricardo Levy on Success -
    Success is a metric; you never have enough. But only you can define fulfillment. We as individuals are the only judges.
    I feel one should learn to evolve.
  • rhys
    rhys
    Take a look at this video #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Tejaswy1234
    Tejaswy1234
    Success for me is the proud that i see in my parents eyes, by seeing me when i achieve something.the most important skill in my opinion to be successful is the interest we show in learning and passion towards our goal and the determination we show for it .And by enjoying the work we do.

And at last but not the least i conclude by saying,"There are no secrets to success.It is the result of preparation, hard work, learning from failure."
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Lessen chances of being a jerk.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Positive thinking leads a man to success. Every success indicates the person’s way of thinking. Thinking positively always makes a person to win positively. For example, a person might be an excellent elocutionist or a writer, yet if he “thinks” that he “can’t”, then he becomes ignorant like others. Thus his real self is buried just because of his negative way of thinking.

There is an important quotation states “If you bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you”.

Think everything as you can on earth above and below and I am sure you will win positively. Positive thinking gives us confidence. And “Confidence is the hinge on which the door to success rests”.
  • Vega
    Vega
    Any skill that enable one to earn his bread and butter.
  • umar10
    umar10
    Learn from experience , and dare to make mistakes and learn from them.
    Approach a wider base of knowledge.
    Work on your aptitude.
    Sleep less.
    Eat Balanced.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    What is often needed most is Masterly Inactivity or WAW (Wait And Watch). Quite often we rush in to action. A case of fools rushing in where angels fear to tread. Keeping quiet while having a finger on the pulse is a good strategy many times.

Masterly inactivity | definition of Masterly inactivity by Medical dictionary
    Watchful Waiting
  • Guneet Khanuja
    Guneet Khanuja
    the most important skill is the skill of self identification and realization.
  • umar10
    umar10
    focus on success and all that is required to succeed.
    >aptitude
    Once you gain a good aptitude, your problem solving and communication skills will improve.
    I play/watch chess for my aptitude.
  • umar10
    umar10
    aptitude+ENGLISH/FRENCH/GERMAN is sufficient.
    With the ability to work 10+ hours a day .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

USB Safely Remove Version: 4.2.5 Size: 3.6 MB OS: Win 2000\XP\2003\ Vista\Win7, 32\64 bit USB Safely Remove is a USB device manager. It saves time and extends user abilities on...
hi, i would like to update you about codex, which is an event at IIT Bombay's annual technology festival. This event is meant for college going students and has three...
Sometimes we are crossing a stretch of road where there is lot of dust and the automatic climate control suddenly opens the air intake vent, which should not happen.
SharePoint 2010 Virtual Conference & Expo Learn about the improvements Microsoft has made to the SharePoint platform and how the new features can be implemented to add value to your...
can somebody start a discussion on micromouse? How to start building one?😒