what is the working concept of alexa

I am wondering how alexa works and finds the ranks of webpages. Anybody clarify me? or is it possible to rank the sites without ISPs.whether they own the ISP?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alexa estimates the rank & traffic through the data obtained from the Alexa toolbar users. Most of the times, the data is not accurate.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all. I came across this forum on theadminzone, being a vBulletin forum admin myself 😀 The forums here look good. I'm a systems engineer for an industrial automation company...
I will be very happy if you will help me get a telecommunication project,which is interesting but not expensive,as my final year project in school.
Hi all, This is my first post so a big hello to everyone!! I am due to pick a title for my final year project for the 7th of October...
I'm looking to get my hands on some material for a project I'm trying to work on. I cant seem to get any info on where to buy or how...
CEans, What do you think about connection between business & luck? Do you think building a successful business is all about being lucky?