what is the way to stop the error mesage which i get often?

Hi friends!

Whenever i start my system i keep getting the error message as C:\Windows\System32\WerConcpl.dll is not a valid win32 application.This issue can be caused by any of the below possibilities.

File is corrupt, bad, or missing.
File is not designed for your version of Windows.
File is a virus, worm, or other malware file.
Hardware incompatibility.
i was not aeble to delete the file..
how can i stop getting the error message?

Replies

• Leo
    Leo
    Hi Praveena, i don't exactly know what happened but you can solve above problem. Go to Download missing DLL files for free | DLL‑files.com and download the dll file your computer prompts to be corrupt. If you have any any linux distro then boot live and copy that file to c:\windows\system32\ .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I want each of you to contribute a great quote you come across. No Spamming. Just One Quote Per Post and No flooding in this thread! Follow above two...
Hi I am working on a project "Load Balancing Schema for Advanced Image Processing Server". I want some information about which are the best algorithms for load balancing.. Please give...
Have you ever wonder why 1 is being called 1 and 2 as 2... so on ? Here is some interesting info explaining about it :- It is said that...
please tell me, what are steps to make ghost image of system. I had try it but i failed to make ghost image. please reply..........................
Commonwealth games to be held in Delhi ,from 3 Oct to 14 Oct 2010 is now a current hot topic of discussion. It is now being said that Delhi is...