What is the use of Reactive Power?

friends i want to know what is reactive power? what is the use of reactive power? i searched in net i cant able to understand it properly so please help me with it by explaining with some examples

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Capture
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Uses:#-Link-Snipped-#

Sometimes yahoo can also help,

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    reactive power is the sin component of the actual power developed

it is also theoretically imaginary power developed due to variations in current or voltage in a coils

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear friends..for my project work i want to do the following.If we rotate a plane on the CAD model with fixed center axis i want to get the slices of...
Dear friends...I am having a 3D image in any one of the following file formats.,STL,VRML,IGES,STEP. I want to slice this image and display the slices in different LCD panels. Basically...
Sir,I am a student of B.Tech Final year and want a project based on the solar energy,robotics concept,wind energy,please send me project report as soon as possible.........my e.mail address is:...
Every engineer has used a mini-drafter for engineering drawing. Here's Absolute Zero's comic twist to the evolution of mini-drafter.
Hi I'm Vignesh Kamal.S , I've an idea of presenting a CAM Less 4 stroke engine as my final year project. i've some confusion on how to prepare a CAM...