What is the practicam exampel of isothermal heat adition process

it is a thermodynamic closed system process.in cor not cycle this is present.

Replies

• anjali zendre
    anjali zendre
    it is the closed system process of thermodynamic.
  • The myth buster
    The myth buster
    well isothermal heat addition and rejection is quite difficult to attain.isothermal heat addition requires the process to occur very quickly whereas isothermal heat rejection requires the process to be very slow.These conditions are quite difficult to attain in practical conditions due to several other factors like frictional heating,etc..involved.
  • anjali zendre
    anjali zendre
    The myth buster
    well isothermal heat addition and rejection is quite difficult to attain.isothermal heat addition requires the process to occur very quickly whereas isothermal heat rejection requires the process to be very slow.These conditions are quite difficult to attain in practical conditions due to several other factors like frictional heating,etc..involved.[/quot
    yes sir...
    i was also thinking that it is not possible practically ..
  • The myth buster
    The myth buster
    yes..exactly..!!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    A simple and practical example of isothermal heat addition or rejection process is evaporation and condensing of steam.

Anyways your question is not clear. Kindly provide suitable link in the thread name and question posed under it.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Merged threads.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Issue
    A simple and practical example of isothermal heat addition or rejection process is evaporation and condensing of steam.
    Best example Issue.😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

my self anjali zendre. completed mech. engg. and i am preparing for IES exam.
people say that if u want u can do any thing u can challenge the world....i want to know how?
i know that Carnot cycle has four process two isothermal and two adiabatic...but how we exactly defined Carnot cycle?
genetic engg. tells about making new modified gens which made by adding and cutting of chromosomes...so is it possible to add plant and animal gene so that if it is...
mitochondria is a cell organelles.. which have patriotic cell quality.which have it's own DNA. but what is the reason and why experiments r going on in this mitochondrial DNA. what...