What is the difference between stall torque and braking torque in DC motor?

Hello,
In DC motor specification and data sheet, the stall torque is mentioned. The stall torque is considered as a toque produced when the speed is zero. I would like to know if there is a difference between stall torque and braking torque?
best wishes,

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    in my view braking torque is produced in the negative direction to produce brake in running of the motor

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Please help me out in registering the document Online or How to get patent rights for the work we have done.
😕😕End to End principle 😔😔😔😔 According to the end-to-end principle, protocol features are only justified in the lower layers of a system if they are a performance optimization, hence, (TCP)...
Because of its popular demand, I already ask my classmate CEan-Lyline to sing this song. I hope she will finish it as soon as possible😀 This song is based on...
Let us start something like defining terms of hard core mechanical industry. I will set the ball rolling. Reynolds number: It is defined as the ratio of inertia force of...
I have a problem in php basically if we want to pass post variable to a url using php we add
But i want to pass it...