What Is The Difference Between "PG" & "Diploma in PG" ?

What is the difference between "Post Graduate Degree Awarding Programme" & "Post Graduate Diploma Awarding Programme" that are offered by CDAC in DESD Field ?

Is there a criteria like : You need Diploma PG in DESD to get admission in Degree PG DESD ?

Any Information regarding difference between both, will be very helpful.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    :Bump:

Any Cean ?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I don't find any difference.
    Generally Diploma known as 3 years degree program before Bachelors but in NID (National Institute of design, Ahmedabad), students do Diploma in various design streams which is equivalent to Bachelors degree and outcome is eligible for Masters anywhere in the world.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ibibo is said to be in the final stages of acquiring redbus - India's favorite bus ticketing website for a cool sum of Rs. 610 cr. According to the sources...
If you have ever tried to connect a 3.3V device to 5V system, you know how much mindfudge it can be. So, now I am thinking of creating a logic...
Hey! First -> @KaustubhKatdare (@TheBigK) - Thank you so much for creating this experience,it's an amazing platform,it's a PRIVILEGE to be here.I am HAPPY to have discovered this through the...
why slip ring motors are being replaced by drives for industrial purposes?
Hello Friends, I am using Terminal and Hercules terminal utility. Please suggest if there is any good terminal utility other than these. Regards, Harshad Italiya