What is the difference between mineral water/UVtreated water/RO water?

I always amazed by the cost price of different waters.(mineral water/RO water/UV treated water).What does the mineral water composed of?Is it safe going for UV treated water,RO rather than mineral water?
What is the reason behind the high cost of mineral water?
(sorry if the question seems stupid buti want to know about it)

Replies

• aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Water purification is based on TDS control. This TDS gives us information about how much minerals are present in the water.

RO water purification: In general water contains ions like calcium, magnesium. In order to remove excess of ions from water, reverse osmosis is used.

UV treated water: Ultra violet rays are passed in the water which kills bateria but this process does not remove excess of water.

Mineral water composed of dissolved substance along with gases.
  • KSS Manian
    KSS Manian
    Now one more question raised in my mind.

Which is good for health?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The brand new iPhone 5S isn't a big shot upgrade over the iPhone 5, but it does have something, I'd say 'innovative' - the Touch ID. As rumored, it's your...
More often than not, the All India Radio is getting used to being in news with its new features and offers. A few months back we heard about the Android...
ASUS or ASUSTeK Computer Inc, the Taiwanese multinational, is all geared up to launch the new version of ASUS Padfone Infinity. With the invites now sent for the press event,...
Is there any relay which can be programmed to work under certain voltage, current or load range? For example, voltage range from 0V to 10V, the relay deactivates while voltage...
The latest Call of Duty: Ghosts trailer has sketched some of the most key moments from the game- including a zero-gravity gunfight and a guerilla helicopter takedown. A father-son theme...