What is the best topic for me to do a project?i am doin diploma last year in mechanical engineering?

please suggest me something for my project,mi am not getting any idea...???

Replies

• Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Dazzker ketan
    please suggest me something for my project,mi am not getting any idea...???
    me also, but here is solution:

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    These are also some good ones:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    For diploma level try to a simple project.
    Understand the concept properly,
    it's important how you present your project in viava .
    All the best!
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    For diploma level try to a simple project.
    Understand the concept properly,
    it's important how you present your project in viava .
    All the best!
  • Dazzker ketan
    Dazzker ketan
    thanks a lot kedar,actutually i have got a guide who is a professor in automobile branch,so he is telling us to do a project related to automobiles,which is very simple and innovative??so can you please suggest me something related to simple and innovative?,
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Dazzker ketan
    thanks a lot kedar,actutually i have got a guide who is a professor in automobile branch,so he is telling us to do a project related to automobiles,which is very simple and innovative??so can you please suggest me something related to simple and innovative?,
    Use google man, there are many sites where you will get a simple project idea.
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    #-Link-Snipped-#

This might be very useful.
  • Nikhil Dudharejia
    Nikhil Dudharejia
    Hiiii!
    I am a final year student in an auto mobile enginner.
    Plz give me some newly innovated idea in project.......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

people call as mr.lazy..wel!!..dats how im..i dunno hw get to get angry!!..basically ppl tel tat im sweetest!..im die hard fan of sachin tendulkar!..i lov hard rock!!...espcly chestor bennington(linkin park)...
hey guys , actually i am a diploma final year student of MSBTE (maharashtra state bord of technical education). actually we have theory subjects all this year. so can some...
hai, I am a new member of this network.I am an engineering student.I am here to gain lots of innovative knowledge of engineers world wide.
👎 Ho does a SENSOR system works?😳 ​
hi... plz help me with a good and attractive resume.. i m a final year mechanical student.. also tell which subjects in area of interest would be easier for the...