What is the best structural design software? I am using Etabs 2015.

Which is the best structural design software?I am just using Etabs-2015 to create structural design??Is it better?
Anyone please share some video tutorials about this?

Replies

• Civil_RFEM
    Civil_RFEM
    Hello,
    you can use different tools for structural design and it is hard to tell which one is the best.

I can recommend you to have a look at RFEM - FEM Structural Analysis Software
    Tools already included in the main program:
    • Wind and snow load generators
    • Automatic generation of load case combinations
    • Cables
    • Solid elements
    • Interfaces for data exchange with common programs and in many different formats (for example IFC, DXF, Revit, Tekla, Product Interface Steel Construction PSS, and many others)
    TRIAL version with all features available for evaluation (30 days)
    Free student license for educational purposes - only registration required.

Webapge: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Program webpage: RFEM 6 | FEA Software | Dlubal Software

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Twitter has announced an important change to its direct messaging feature. The direct messages or DMs as known among the twitterati, are no longer limited to 140 characters. Twitter's product...
With its headquarters in Singapore and the Base of operation in India, Swipe Technologies is the Indian company that is ready to dip its hands in the 'Make in India'...
Curious to know if there will be any change of pattern for the IES 2016 exam. I've been hearing multiple people talking about pattern change but not able to confirm....
The Indian Engineering Services examination proposes to have a 'English and General Studies / General Ability ' test as a part of elimination process of the candidates. English language has...
The Indian Engineering Services exam aka IES age limit is 21 to 30 years. Any aspiring candidate who wants to take the IES exam will have to be of or...