What is the best course to do after B.Sc Computer Science?

Ji everyone! im b.sc computers background student. I dont have any experience in job. becos i prepared for govt exams since 2 years ,now i want to move software field ..will u plz suggest me which course is best nd having good job opportunities??

plz reply me guys ,thq in advn...

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

@sudha There are many choices for you. You can either go for M.Sc. in Computer Science or even MBA from a good college. However, you have mentioned you want to move to software field. 

If you want a list of courses that you can join to enter in the industry, here are some top courses:

1. Data Science or Data Analysis
    2. Apache Hadoop
    3. Hardware & Networking
    4. Python or Web Development
    5. IT Security.

These are all very different courses. If you can tell us what your inclination is towards, we can suggest you better. 

• syed zeeshan
    syed zeeshan

Good afternoon,

Mam, I am currently pursuing my engineering in the BE(EEE )streem. And I am in 3rd year so  I want to do internship at BHEL. And I am from Hyderabad. can u help me, how to apply for internship at the BHEL.

• sudha sriti
    sudha sriti

Thq so much Ankita . one thing i want to ask .. actually i want to do java course . is it better option for me??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IS ERP in M.TECH. project possible to use in own PC without purchasing?
Hii sir, I have a tech fest in my college. I don't know what should I do please give me a idea and tell me  how to do also please...
Our group project topic is 'DRUG INFORMATION AND ABUSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM'We want some viva questions for our final presentation.Front end: javaBackend: MySQLsoftware used NetBeans IDE  & Xampp
I just want technology or project ideas which will I can develop in irrigation land.
Hello, I don't have much knowledge in mechanical design or pneumatic systems.For my project, I want to create a Pneumatic cylinder, The purpose is, Inside it will will contain a...