What is stdin,stdout and stderr in C?

Can anybody tell me What is stdin,stdout and stderr in C?

With an example

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    Computer Sc engineers might be in a better position to explain, but let me put it in a very succinct way
    Irrespective of what language : stdin , stdout and stderr stand for standard input, standard output and standard error.
    standard input such as : keyboard/mouse / a socket /pipe/file from where information can be read from
    standard output such as : display/socket/pipe/file where information can be written
    and stderr is where crash info is sent.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Aadit Kapoor
    Can anybody tell me What is stdin,stdout and stderr in C?

With an example
    Could you quote an example that you couldn't understand? We will sort it out for you and explain the example.
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    durga's answer is correct
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    thank you friends

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

https://www.medgadget.com/2014/03/sm...mail&utm_campaign=Feed:+Medgadget+(Medgadget)
as a civil engineer i would like to know the different densities for construction materials
A new release of Office 365 was discussed at the SharePoint conference held by Microsoft last week and it christened: Office 365 Personal. Aiming for a Spring release, it is...
Finnish handset maker Nokia has announced that the X+ and XL Android mobile phones will be unveiled in the 2nd Quarter of 2014. It had previously announced it's association with...
A lot of us here are gadget freaks and we wait for some gadget to be launched for months. Some of us stand in queues to get our hands on...