What is soft starters in motor

Please advice on soft starter. What is soft starter .

Can we run 5 motors using one soft starter.

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i this link gives you maximum information
    Motor Soft Starter regarding motor connection we can start a motor with single starter because we use starter for safety on starting of motor
    by considering your connections think as it is safe for the motors you can use that for any number of motors

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey ppl, I have installed ubuntu 9.10 on vmware which is installed on widows 7. Now i need to start Wi-fi connection on this machine, but it doesnt detect any...

hai

hai ....i am new to this ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,please help me in in various technical applications,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,😀
I need information regarding designing a diesel particulate filter or a catalytic converter.
September 5, 2011 – Kristiansand, NORWAY & Lustenau, AUSTRIA - IDENTEC SOLUTIONS, a member of IDENTEC GROUP, announced today the expansion of its Personnel Safety Solution Portfolio to include integrated...
Hi all, I want to know exact difference between electro-mechanical torque(Te) and load toque (Tl) caculation of an induction motor and i want to know the exact formulas to calculate...