Hi

What is semantic processing ?๐Ÿ˜”

xml schema and xml configuration file, is same or not ? ๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Re: Schema

Hi micromahesh,

For Semantic Processing, Please check folowing link if it can be of any help to you. ๐Ÿ˜€
    #-Link-Snipped-#

XML Schema and XML configuration file are not same. I believe the purpose of XML Schema is to define the legal building blocks of an XML document, just like a DTD.(Document Type Declaration) while XML configuration is just doing mappings in xml file for making your system working.

PS: Please if I am wrong anyone can correct me here. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, They are the pillars of CE. They work hard for the rest of us. They keep CE clean, fun & professional. They help us with our queries. They go...
Read the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/15577-mods-crazyengineers.html Say thanks to moderators in this thread! Thank You, Mods!
i need ppt on liquid sensing...thanx in advance
๐Ÿ˜• Guys suppose I have to immiscible liquids in a bottle in same proportion. Liquids are heaving same densities and same surface tensions. I shake the bottle properly and allow...
Hi All, Please answer my below query..Its urgent Is it possible for the operators to migrate from 2.5G to 4G directly? Suppose one operator has some GSM+GPRS subscribers. And that...