What is Screen Editor?

Can anyone tell me what is screen editor and why it is use for. I have to create some tabs(screens) names using screen editor. How can it be useful ?

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Re: Screen Editor

Check this ScreenShot Studio features description.

I think you can use snipping tool as a screen editor
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Re: Screen Editor

Thanks for information . I will check this 😀
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    If it is related to capturing screens and taking screen shots, then you can use 5 click software also. After a trial period, it will ask for registration, but we can use it un-registered also.
    You can download it from the link:😛
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have just joined One big IT company and my project revovles around servers. for accessing our server we have to enter passcode every time. beacuse firewall do not allow...
I just figured out how to format a pen drive on a Mac. I hope this will be of help to all the newbies with Mac. 😀 1. Plug the...
Good Computer Software deals with Complete Software Services & advanced technologies. Here you find advance software development solutions & technologies.Join Software Solution Companies- Advance Software Development Technologies for latest software...
Dear friends, I am doing CSE from Techno India, salt lake, kolkata and presently I am in 3rd yr. I scored 58% in 10th and 68% in 12th and my...
Please tell me the difference between Relational Algebra and SQL ?