What is powder metallurgy?

Taking a bus home, I heard two people who looked like technicians talking about powder metallurgy. Think about the previous customer products also involved in this material, so want to understand in detail what this is. Can this be matched according to different proportions? Just like plastic ingredients. I look forward to your answer.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Foundation Pile when subjected to PDA Test1) Pile is deemed to have failed if total settlement under twice the design load exceeded 38mm.2) However, the pile still can achieved 2...
The intake manifold is one of the main performance parts of the engine, its main function is to provide a uniform and stable intake for the engine operation, to ensure...
I am mechanical engineer from Nagpur Maharashtra. I want to start the maintenance service in power plant steel plant and in industries.so how should I start from.which factors should I...
I am very confused between java .Net and Python. I can't decide which is best for me. I have done Electronic Engineering. I also got very less cgpa in engineering.I...