What is .Net 2010 Framework?

WHAT IS THE .NET 2010 FRAME WORK.PLEASE IF ANY ONE KNOW ABOUT .NET THEN PLEASE SAY TO ME

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you considered reading the wikipedia article dedicated to everything about the .Net framework? Check it out here: .Net Framework . Please read it and ask specific questions about the parts that you didn't understand. This will help us help you better.

Also, no point in starting useless polls. We clearly mention that polls are optional.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The startup culture in India might just get a boost as 'Startup-Wallah' is coming to India. The initiative is taken by Dave McClure of the 500Startups (SEC.GOV). The incubator will...
Honda has launched a new 1.6 liter i-DTEC diesel engine that is lightest in its class. Beginning 2013, the engine will make an entry into the CIVIC with 120 PS...
Radiance 2013 is the R&D festival of IIT Bombay's Mechanical Department. Consisting of lectures, competitions, exhibitions and more, this festival was first initiated in 2007 and has been continued to...
IIT Kharagpur's mega techno-management event - Kshitij 2013 is here. With more than 40 events related to science, technology as well as management, Kshitij 2013 in collaboration with esteemed institutions...
I thought of compiling a list of colleges in India that offer the MBA through distance learning. I see growing interest in distance learning education among engineering graduates and even...