What is IMS?

Anyone please tell me the meaning of IMS BU.๐Ÿ˜•

I am not aware of it. I just know that it is associated with any organisation.๐Ÿ˜’

Thanks....:smile:

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What's the context of this? IMS has many long forms.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    nehabatla
    Anyone please tell me the meaning of IMS BU.๐Ÿ˜•
    IMS BU or IMS BUS???
  • bharathpb
    bharathpb
    IS it ..Infrastucture Management Service???
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    I think IMS stands for Integrated safety management and mainly responsible in the safety of workers within an organization.....
  • nehabatla
    nehabatla
    Actually, i saw it in a job offered by iGATE. The statement goes like this:

"We are looking for aTechnical Lead(Quality) for the IMS BU.......:O"
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Difficult to answer. IMS may stand for Information Management Systems or IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) or anything else. Someone from iGate here?
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    nehabatla
    Actually, i saw it in a job offered by iGATE. The statement goes like this:

"We are looking for aTechnical Lead(Quality) for the IMS BU.......:O"
    I saw it also in Google.
  • Barnaby
    Barnaby
  • Maratiraju
    Maratiraju
    hey does anyone if it is a good field to enter?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I'm happy to announce that CrazyEngineers has partnered with the 2[sup]nd[/sup] USA Science & Engineering Festival 2012. CE had a platinum partnership with First Festival (2010). We've extended our...
Our official announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...e-engineering-festival-2012-a.html#post145234 Discuss in this thread ๐Ÿ˜€
Maruti Suzuki has surpassed all the technological innovations by inventing a flying Maruti 800 car which will be featured at Aero India 2011. The fest will be commencing on 9th...
It looks like Research In Motion (RIM), the mobile manufacturing giant that manufactures Blackberry is not spending enough on its security measures. Crackberry, an online site unofficially meant for Blackberry...
I've realized that there's a large number of engineers locked up in corporate jobs with MNCs who want to get out of it and do something on their own. If...