What is google wave?

Can any one say about what is meant me google wave?

Replies

• optimystix@
    optimystix@
    Google wave is an online communication tool with the help of this u can communicate with photo,text,shearing location etc. to all the members from anytime anywhere
  • Preeti :)
    Preeti :)
    is it like facebook or yahoo messenger or any networking site....might you have its a tool thats means what???
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Vishal ece
    Can any one say about what is meant me google wave?
    Google Wave is a real-time communication platform. It combines aspects of email, instant messaging, wikis, web chat, social networking, and project management to build one elegant, in-browser communication client. You can bring a group of friends or business partners together to discuss how your day has been or share files.

This video might help you understand better -

Or even better, you can check Google's Official YouTube Channel to see a series of short videos - googlewave - YouTube
  • Meenakshi sethi
    Meenakshi sethi
    Is google wave will be right topic for seminar???
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Meenakshi sethi
    Is google wave will be right topic for seminar???
    Hi Meenakshi,

If you check Google Support, you will see that Google had announced in August 2010, that they will not be continuing active development of Google Wave as a stand-alone product. Google Wave has been officially shut down in April 2012.

You can still deliver a seminar about Google Wave as a product though. ๐Ÿ‘ What is stopping you?
  • Meenakshi sethi
    Meenakshi sethi
    thank u..
    can u suggest me some others topics for seminar????
    topics must be easy to understand..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Meenakshi sethi
    thank u..
    can u suggest me some others topics for seminar????
    topics must be easy to understand..
    How about - "How Gmail Works?"

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

guys according to all of you what do u people think are the best schemes for protection of power systems??cn u give me a idea...if it is in the form...
All the reader are requested to help me in writing 8086 microprocessor programming where the questions are listed below : 1. Multiply AL times BL 2.Load the number F3H into...
hey CEian, if anyone have somple previous year paper of infosys campus entrance exams then plz me out there....?
People really want to know what leads to success. Here's a wonderful TED talk that I came across that talks about 8 secrets of success. I liked the video and...
Whether to study m.e or mba or ms or go to job through placement Among this which is best ?