What is entrepreneurship?

Found a nice video on the topic 'What is entrepreneurship?'. The points discussed in the video are to the point and try to answer the most basic questions related to entrepreneurship. Check it out and post your views in the comments below -

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    great video... worth watching .
    "more than just earning money"😀
  • Ankur Jaiswar
    Ankur Jaiswar
    "Entrepreneurs are driven by their passion for the things they do, a goal they want to achieve, a change that they want to make. Love the lines

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, i m priyanka balu and i m new to this site... got placed in L&T Infotech nd waiting 4 d call letter... hope this site gives me updates abt...

Hi

I am B Madhuri. I did B.E in Electronics and Communication Discipline. I am working in Bsnl from 2010 Feb.
Can i Do MBa after MS .. ? My cousin told me that I wont be able to manage the team of scientists w/o MBa degree .. he asked me...
why are these two a deadly combination ? what exactly are the chemical reactions that take place when they combine together? do other colas like pepsi, and mints like polo,...
what is frequency of operation of a motor controller ? what does it mean ? also tell me what is throttle input motor current limit