What is email writing?

What is e-mail writing?how can i do this?Please give some ideas.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    There are plenty of posts on this in CE. Just search.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aswenivishnu
    What is e-mail writing?how can i do this?Please give some ideas.
    Since you've created an account on CrazyEngineers, you already have an email ID; and I'd assume you know how to write email.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what are the frequently asked questions in interview?If they ask what is your weakness means how can i answer?what is the dress code for girls?
I'm doing final year,BE Mechanical Engineering.I'm interested in Frames and structures and I have designed some frames.I like to widen my scope.So can anyone suggest me any relevant in any...
A mechanical engineer from IIT Bombay, Xitij Kothi hails from Vadodara, Gujarat. His dad a civil engineer and mother a mathematics teacher, Xitij was brought up in an environment where...
Hello everyone, I have been a CEan from hardly last one month. I found this site very efficient for solving my problems. I am a computer science 2nd year student...
A new type of paint, currently under development at the Johns Hopkins University's Applied Physics Laboratory holds promise to reflect sunlight off the surface to maintain lower temperatures. This new...