1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

What is Electronics and what is the importance of it?

Question asked by Noothan Kumar in #Career Help on Jan 21, 2020
Noothan Kumar
Noothan Kumar · Jan 21, 2020
Rank C2 - EXPERT

if without electronics we cant live? and tell me where we are going to use that in an real field?

Posted in: #Career Help
bill yorke
bill yorke · Jan 21, 2020
Rank C2 - EXPERT

Electronics refers to a branch of physics and technology that entails; circuits design by use of transistors and microchips, and study of behavior of electrons and electrons flow through a medium.

knowledge of electronics is important as it guides our understanding, design, implementation, use as well consideration of resulting products and tools for improved living environments and utility.            

Durgesh Srivastava
Durgesh Srivastava · Jan 22, 2020
Rank C2 - EXPERT

Electronics is the branch of engineering or study of the flow of charge (electron ) through various materials and devices such as semiconductors ,resistors, inductors , capacitors , nanostructure etc Electronics is widely used in information processing, telecommunication, and signal processing. Electronic devices are being used in the health field, not only to assist in diagnosis and determination of medical problems,  electronics such as GPS devices, mobile phones, computers, pagers, televisions and radios, connect us to one another both at home and around the world.

Kavya Burramolla
Kavya Burramolla · Jan 22, 2020
Rank C1 - EXPERT

I, being an Electronics engineer would like to answer your question. Yes, electronics is everywhere. I was literally passionate about knowing what exactly it is and how we can use the electron movement and making our lives simple. Right from mobile phone to medical equipment everything involves electronics. I’d be wrong if I say everything is just because of Electronics engineering but it’s the collective efforts of most of the engineering. 

We can see Medtronic is booming now a days which also involves electronics. Every time when we say advancements in the technology that directly or indirectly mean advancements in the chip design. Most of us might have come across nano technology, micro technology etc., which actual mean the number of transistors and gates built in a single integrated circuit chip. Whenever there are more number of transistors per chip it’s adding an ample amount of advantages and resulting in multiple features, devices, and this is making our life’s  easy. 

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up