What is .dll file ?

Hey guys I installed some game files like Black ops 2 and other recent games in my system and found this error flashing and saying that I have to reinstall the file to get that .dll file

What exactly is that ?
Why is it bugging me ?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    If error popping something like - "d3dx9_24.dll is missing, reinstalling can fix the problem". Or "d3dx10_32.dll is missing" and something like that, then install the latest "directx" & problem will be fixed.
    The compatible "directx" is probably bundled with game, search directx folder & run .exe or .msi file.
    If you can't find then download latest directx from : #-Link-Snipped-#

Even after installing directx any .dll file missing message pops, note down the file that is missing & download it from - Download missing DLL files for free | DLL‑files.com OR Download and Fix Missing .DLL Files - DLLme.com OR DllDump - Download free dll files.
    And place the downloaded .dll file in system32 folder.

- Installing latest directx will most probably solve the problem in your case,though.

But some errors pops saying "reinstalling will fix your problem" when you are using pirated games & forget to replace original .exe executable files in installed directory with cracked one.

Good luck.

OFF TOPIC - Man,do tell me your review on BOPS2,There are mixed reviews of it.sadly due to upcoming exams,can't play it.
    I used to think Treyarch suck badly because COD3,WaW were pretty whack while CoD1,2 & MW series were good.But After BOps1 release they proved they are quite at competition with infinity ward.
    Anyways do tell me how is the game,once you're finished.By the way some critics believe it is "best FPS of decade" & many are applauding developers for taking chances.
    "Hate it or love it but you gotta respect it". 😁
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Thanks TSH

Bops is the next gen of gaming from infinity it will live long like NFS MW man even longer I would say no words to describe it love every inch of it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello i am in the last sem of MCA.In this sem we only have one major project to do.Right now i am a bit confused on what to choose from...
I am an under graduate student,3rd year of B.E. in computer science.My department professor wants me to participate in a paper presentation conference. i have no prior experience in this...
It is difficult to comprehend this photograph even after reading about it. Amazing skiing skills of Backcountry Skiing in Arolla, Switzerland. Even more amazing derring do of the (rightfully) award...
May joy and happiness snow on you,may the bell jingles for you and may santa be etra good to you!MERRY CHRISTMAS to all CEans🎉
Sharing this amazing video with you, Enjoy!