What is 'CE-Finance' Anyway?

CE-Finance is 'CrazyEngineers-Finance'.

The most important education for anyone to survive in the world is the 'Financial Education'. Unfortunately, a majority of us never had a chance to learn about the topic of 'Money'.

CE-Finance is CEans' approach of educating ourselves on the topic of Money. A place to discuss how to generate, manage & multiply money - the legal way.

So, post questions, answer others questions & discuss everything about Finance!

-The Big K-

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bumping into old thread

CEans!

Let's keep the spirit high. CE - Finance aims to accomodate all discussions related to money.

Now we can have a diverse range of money-related topics. I encourage CEans to bring in short write ups, articles related to topics like DMAT, Basics of Online Trading, Difference between savings account & current account. Well these are the basics but not many of us actually know about it.

What say?

-The Big K-
  • dixgomez
    dixgomez
    Re: bumping into old thread

Ah so CE - Finance aims to accommodate all discussions related to money.

"A majority of us never had a chance to learn about the topic of 'Money'"

We do have our chance after we lose it!!

-------------
  • tdave
    tdave
    The Big K said is right.

=========
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    its interesting.

Lets discuss on something called tax saving for people who are earning?

What are the ways to avail tax deduction , what are legal ways to invest money topics should be good.

wat say?
  • swapnakumar
    swapnakumar
    Tax Saving can be done in India by LIC chose one among the available varieties which suits you the best it will be a tax waiver,other options include housing loan
  • paritoshvn
    paritoshvn
    Re: bumping into old thread

Any body who know more about demat account and its operation?
    The_Big_K
    CEans!

Let's keep the spirit high. CE - Finance aims to accomodate all discussions related to money.

Now we can have a diverse range of money-related topics. I encourage CEans to bring in short write ups, articles related to topics like DMAT, Basics of Online Trading, Difference between savings account & current account. Well these are the basics but not many of us actually know about it.

What say?

-The Big K-
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Demat account is an account through which you can invest money in the market!

In Equities, Mutual Funds and IPO's too.

There are many providers who provide Demat account.

any more questions on this?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans ! Finally, we have the 'CE-Finance' section! ๐Ÿ˜ Since most of us are of the opinion that sub-sections should not be removed, the CE-Finance becomes a part of 'General...
I have been waiting since long to start this thread. I want to know if anyone among is is trading on Ebay? I heard that its a very nice way...
Hi people I gonna learn JAVA in my vacations....can anyone suggest which is the best book for JAVA??
For anybody who exactly don't know about GRE What is the GRE and how is it structured? The Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) General Test is a multiple-choice admission test for...
TT- Table tennis... Our Biggi's one of the favourate game... Some of my friends are good friends of biggi... They told me that, "he is not only a GOD admin......