What is an Internship Report ?

What is an internship report ?
what does it actually say?
Can anybody just give me some tips to prepare a good internship report.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Saijayadeep
    What is an internship report ?
    what does it actually say?
    Can anybody just give me some tips to prepare a good internship report.
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# I am not sure about your question will you please elaborate more.
  • Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    Definitely #-Link-Snipped-#...recently i have undergone an internship on Vlsi verification in a company.
    I came to know about the techniques in verification such as Specmann "e" language..etc
    I finished my internship and now i need to submit a report to my HOD on my internship.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I think it kind of industrial summer training.
    You should prepare what have you done during training like project. For format search for any final year project use that template.
    Include project description, current scenario, your work, benefit and future enhancement.
    Although I don't think, your HOD will see it, but prepare it by yourself for good practice
    Don't bother about number of pages 20-30 pages should be enough.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi! I need the solution of "Integrated Electronics by Jacob Millman & Christos C. Halkias" book so please help me.
Engineers at Swinburne University Of Technology have developed an optical computing technology that would allow storing of about 10.6 years of HD-TV video on a single disc aka nearly a...
Hi, I am doing an year long internship at a software company. Now they are asking my PAN card number for tax deduction. As I am not an Employee or...
As according to zigbee standards we heard for 2.4GHz,852MHz and lesser rate of frequencies as RF transceivers in communication for several applictions.here is the first 1GHz zigbee module adaptive Network...
hi friends, i found the a good difference between Firfox Os and Andriod Os on https://mobiforge.com/developing/sto...obile-developers-q-a-with-andreas-gal-mozilla. if any other difference and extra features about this ,if any there means share...