What is a Xbox and what is PS2 in gaming?

Hey People, Cheers!!!

Can anybody please explain what is XBox and PS2 in computer gaming?

Thanks

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    prakash.athani
    Hey People, Cheers!!!

Can anybody please explain what is XBox and PS2 in computer gaming?

Thanks
    I'll give you a brief introduction of XBOX & PS3 [PS 2 is old!]

Both XBOX & PS [Play Station] are gaming consoles from Microsoft & Sony respectively. These are dedicated gaming consoles and harness great processing power, have their own GPUs, Storage and controllers.

Other big name in the competition is Nintendo WII.

Go through a brief writeup on PSIII by CEan XERO ->

#-Link-Snipped-#

another article by CEan - Suyash -#-Link-Snipped-#

I bet we have lot of hardcore gamers here who will be able to answer all your questions 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, CAT [The Common Admission Test] 2008 is over. While the results will be declared on 9[sup]th[/sup] Jan 2009, a large number of CAT takers already know their result. Those...
I'll dedicate this thread to textile engineers! The FutureWeapons showcased 'DragonSkin' - the body armour that survives almost everything! Watch this youtube clip - [youtube]aYaSRIbPWkM[/youtube] I had read somewhere that...
I want all of you to spare few minutes [ 20, precisely! ] to watch this video - [youtube]iG9CE55wbtY[/youtube] What do you have to say?
Time to declare your new year [2009] resolution. Big K's New Year Resolution : 1. Pay attention to health. 2. Sleep more :smile: 3. Work on honing guitaring skills. 4....
need help with designing an expert system for a small hospital/clinic information management