What is a water rocket?

Any One know wat a water rocket is???????

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Same thing as an aquajet, using pressurized gas/water for propulsion
  • docel
    docel
    Fill a 2Lit Pet bottle of Coke/👍/7up ( after guzzling up the original contents, of course 😉 ) with 1/2Lit. water and pump it up with 50 - 100 PSI of air.....
    The thing will whoosh up to 500ft into the Stratosphere, :hehehe:after drenching you with hi speed H2O :hehehe:, at 73m/s !

THAT, is a Water Rocket!!!!!

Dean's Benchtop: Pumpkin Rocket II
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Reminds me of Coke+Mentos experiement @ Docel.
  • docel
    docel
    :grin: Yup!!! and the Cola & Mentos Guiness World record Riga, Latvia - YouTube!!!

....but this H2O Rocket beats everything you've seen......:!::!:

Never fails to surprise anyone seeing the bottle disappear @ 200kph !!!
  • anandhan
    anandhan
    i don no................
  • mdronsubbs
    mdronsubbs
    Water Rocket
    well this may help u guys a bit[😀]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi every one ....i have been given the job to held the technical events in our college fest and am in badly need of ideas for some technical events relating...
Hello everyone, I hav a project for sms sending website in asp.net so can i get any help or sugesstions that wat i should do to send sms from my...
Hiii everybody, What is the difference between White Noise and White Gaussian Noise? And what is Additive White Gaussian Noise? I have refer to wikipedia, google and yahoo, but can't...
give me some idea on minor electronics project 😁hello, crazy engineers! i am Ajmer Singh, pursuing b.tech in electronics and communication and in final year.. i want to make a...
hi friends i am in final year computer science ..can anyone of you suggest me some project topic related to embedded system or any innovative topic related to interfacing or...