what is a text editor

what is a text editor? actually do

Replies

• Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    aarthivg
    what is a text editor? actually do
    Text editors are used for editing or creating text files. For example: Notepad, MS Word etc. Text editors are also provided with programming languages for typing in the source codes.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Nick_Sharma
    Text editors are used for editing or creating text files. For example: Notepad, MS Word etc. Text editors are also provided with programming languages for typing in the source codes.
    Got it. Thanks #-Link-Snipped-#
    while reading about compiler, just came across these lines. " A special editor is included with the compiler". What does it mean?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

compiler does two jobs pre-processor and translator. what does pre processor do
Name-Tashnif Rubayet Hey friends I am from India and I am doing my engineering in Mechanical.I am still a student but after completing my degree I really want to join...
Hi my self Rafay zafar khan, please help me to find out the registration mean the owner of cell phone number in Pakistan or at least the current location of...
WHAT IS THE ROLE AND WORK TO BE PERFORMED MY A GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE
Look at craziness about new gadget Specs: 2.3GHz Intel i7 quad core 8BG RAM​256GB Flash Storage​1GB Nvidia GeForce GT650M ​2880×1800 Resolution with 220 PPI​(Apple:the world's highest resolution display)​Isn't it too...