What is a shear force n bending moment

sir,
am akula vineeth,
btech II ,civil engi.
what is a shear force???
i have got lots of definitions n theories , but i guess i need some more visual things to get with it
i do have the same problem with the bending moment also
plz help me out of this

Replies

• Marvin Kalngan
    Marvin Kalngan
    go to google, type shear force then click search, many answers will come out....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all, Minority students have an excellent chance of receiving many of the engineering scholarships and fellowships that support graduate studies. Women who are minorities have an exceptionally good chance...
Hello all, With the cost of college at an all-time high, scholarships provide very necessary financial assistance to students. Most scholarships involve a monetary award which must be applied toward...
Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI) is the world's largest shipbuilder and a industrial robot manufacturer and surely needs skilled welders to perform the complex jobs. But shipbuilding isn't a very simple...
The only car that has been able to capture the news headlines over the past couple of weeks is the American Automaker's Car - Ford EcoSport. And since, as per...
i hav got a project which is made in advance java. I hav asked that concerned person who hav it to mail me . So he has zipped that file...