WHAT INVENTIONS CAN BE MADE IN RELATION TO THE 'VOICE'?

I was challenged by a post made by the big k(the admin) a few minutes ago.A lot of inventions have been made but so far,,most of the invented gadgets and machines are not related to the voice..What i mean is that nothing new has been done qith respect to the voice..so what inventions do you think can be made?..if you know of a few share.....open to all ๐Ÿ˜‰

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Some power efficient form of existing devices that is a nice suggestion and starting point to work on
  • Henri
    Henri
    it
    jeffrey samuel
    Some power efficient form of existing devices that is a nice suggestion and starting point to work on
    it sure is....m going to brainstorm on it..and see what i come up with
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    dude, if anything dope comes in my brain, I won't share here; rather than work on it & have a patent ๐Ÿ˜‰

World full of "idea leechers",man!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Henri
    .What i mean is that nothing new has been done qith respect to the voice..so what inventions do you think can be made?..if you know of a few share.....open to all ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Is this what you are looking for. We did start some work with All India Institute of Speech and Hearing. It petered out.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Man #-Link-Snipped-# do apply for patent and then post details about the things

It is general advice to all the CEans here
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Except this one. I have decided years back that I will never patent anything again. That leaves me free to pass on ideas. A great relief.
  • Henri
    Henri
    Troll_So_Hard
    dude, if anything dope comes in my brain, I won't share here; rather than work on it & have a patent ๐Ÿ˜‰

World full of "idea leechers",man!
    Trol...am not saying you say everything about your idea...am suggesting you shade some light on what aspect you are working on and maybe you motivating factors..somebody can come up with a totally new idea...at the end of the day,,two new ideas come up...but you are right about one thing,,the world is full of idea leachers
  • Henri
    Henri
    ex
    bioramani
    Except this one. I have decided years back that I will never patent anything again. That leaves me free to pass on ideas. A great relief.
    exactly how?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hey #-Link-Snipped-# this is the thread as you can see we need more inputs here from all CEans
  • Henri
    Henri
    bioramani
    Is this what you are looking for. We did start some work with All India Institute of Speech and Hearing. It petered out.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    i will have a look at it..thanks for the link
  • Henri
    Henri
    s
    jeffrey samuel
    Man #-Link-Snipped-# do apply for patent and then post details about the things

It is general advice to all the CEans here
    so its advisably not to patent Jeffrey?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hey #-Link-Snipped-# I meant this

Apply for patent in some place

after application is filed do post the content or crux of your innovation here
  • Henri
    Henri
    jeffrey samuel
    Hey #-Link-Snipped-# I meant this

Apply for patent in some place

after application is filed do post the content or crux of your innovation here
    aah..okay,,i get you now Jeff
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Henri
    exactly how?
    I have come to the conclusion that we own nothing in this existence including ideas. At best we are free lease holders. I do not believe in (my) Personal Intellectual Property Rights. Whatever I personally come up with, I make public. Whatever is done as part of my work, I pass on to the company to patent without my name on it or any strings attached. I do not get anything from the use of such ideas.
    However, I have nothing against others getting IPR protection for their ideas. I even help them get them patented if the ideas are in line with my areas of understanding.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hey I think I will kick this start

I am planning on implementing a 70 mW switch for appliances but still it is in design process it has semi conductor materials and so the power output will be same as a 2W switch but the problem is the price tag coming with it to design a single switch any solutions are most welcome
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The conversation has moved away from the title of the thread to whether one should go for patents or not. Let us go back to the actual topic of this thread.

#-Link-Snipped-# When you say inventions related to voice, do you mean the ones related to sound recording?
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    AbraKaDabra
    #-Link-Snipped-# When you say inventions related to voice, do you mean the ones related to sound recording?
    I too need this clarified.
  • Henri
    Henri
    AbraKaDabra
    The conversation has moved away from the title of the thread to whether one should go for patents or not. Let us go back to the actual topic of this thread.

yeah....in a way....
  • Henri
    Henri
    CE Designer
    I too need this clarified.
    an example...the invention of the microphone...that was sound related..i hope you now gt the drift
  • Henri
    Henri
    jeffrey samuel
    Hey I think I will kick this start

I am planning on implementing a 70 mW switch for appliances but still it is in design process it has semi conductor materials and so the power output will be same as a 2W switch but the problem is the price tag coming with it to design a single switch any solutions are most welcome
    Jeffrey...i would advise you put this in a thread of its own so that other CEans can view and i believe u will be assisted
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Sure I will got confused with the contents of the thread

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Join key manufacturers and industry professionals from around the globe at GlobalSpec's Solar Energy event. Explore the latest developments in photovoltaic and solar thermal systems; learn of developments in...
how we can transmit DC voltage to transmission lines...........( in case of AC we can step up the voltage usin a step up transformer).....wat is the way to step up...
can memristor could be used as a fourth fundamental element?
A new diamond planet is discovered by astronomers outside the solar system. It is twice the earth's size and has mass which is eight times greater. Its year lasts just...
I have Micromax MMX353G (3G USB Modem)..Can I use it in Ubuntu...How?