What if i have wasted 2 or more years; will i get placed in a company, if i am currently studying?

I have done my SSC with 65%, HSC "F" + 1 year extra on re-exam not cleared, again got admission in Diploma on basis of 10th cleared with 60%  yet due to a single back log in 3rd sem i had again wasted another year, currently studying in T.E. in Electronics.... Will i get placed in a company with a decent salary?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Materials Engineering/Ceramic. Looking to seek other material besides plastic, ceramic, or stainless steal.
I think that a bike which runs with petroleum is not affordable now a days for the people of poor community since the petrol price in India keeps on increasing...
Many people struggle with guesstimates in the interviews of non-technical companies.
It can be waste management though. In godowns resource go waste with no proper protection and care ,so to prevent such things or may be anything that relates to this...
I am 2017 ENTC passout and want to join cdac feb 2019 batch. Will my 1 yr gap and branch affect CDAC placement?