What features should we add to Events App?

We've been focusing on improving the Events app so that it's actually very useful for all our fellow engineers. Here are the features that will be introduced over the next few days:-

1. Event Search Filters: Users will have the facility to filter events and search for the ones of their interest.
  • Filter By Location
  • Filter By Search Keywords
  • Filter By Event Type (TEDx, Conference, Seminar, TechFest etc.)
2. Bookmark / Like events: We're thinking about this. Should we add a facility to let users bookmark or like events? That way, organizers and people can estimate the popularity of any event

3. RSVP System: Attending / Not Attending etc.

What else could make events better for everyone?

Replies

• Amit Jha
    Amit Jha
    @ Kaustabh Katdare Sir -
    I would like to suggest including a feature that can help users to get notified via mail about specific fields like TEDx event, training events, etc. so that whenever a new event gets added, the user gets notified about the event.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Amit Kumar Jha
    @ Kaustabh Katdare Sir -
    I would like to suggest including a feature that can help users to get notified via mail about specific fields like TEDx event, training events, etc. so that whenever a new event gets added, the user gets notified about the event.
    Interesting!

Maybe the user can specify a criteria where the user gets notified whenever an event matching the criteria is added to the list. Awesome. Adding it to the list! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir my CCAT rank is 673 a+b. But i have 2 years drop and aggregate is 54% in E&tc. Sir i am confused between sunbeam and kharghar. Which center will...
The herculean storm of demonetization has now been covered with a cloak of cashless transactions and digitization which takes a deep plunge into the core of technology and conscience, pushing...
Dear CEans, Here's wishing a very happy and prosperous new year to all of you. 2016, no doubt, was one of the most eventful years in the history of CrazyEngineers!...
This New Year’s eve would you make a resolution list filled with winter special? If so, could Ice-fishing ever take up some space out of it? Then you might relate...
hi ... iam ravi confused to choose IT JOB OR NETWORKING JOBS iam from (ECE) background and i got placed in private telecommunication company please suggest me how to become...