What exactly is difference between civil engineering and structural engineering?

I am doing an undergraduate course to apply for uni in september. And as I am applying for civil engineering I would like to know what it differs from structural
thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear Friends, This is Shashank, I am a Mariner engineer working in Merchant Navy for past 3 years, My job is mainly deals with the maintenance, operations, troubleshooting of big...
The question is open to all - If you could meet one famous entrepreneur, dead or alive, who would it be and why? Do take some time to write reasons.
Dear All, Let me introduce first. I am new to this forum. Myself Amit from India. This sounds real crazy to do carburizing for a medium to high carbon steel...
CEans might be frequently using online payment facilities for buying goods or transferring money. What are the best and safest online payment processing options? Also please share your experiences regarding...
What should a Crazy Engineers Wedding Ring look like? I was searching for some images, when I found this - 😁