What does the kerberos ?

what is main purpose of kerberos?

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Kerberos is a computer network authentication protocol which works on the basis of 'tickets' to allow nodes communicating over a non-secure network to prove their identity to one another in a secure manner.

It is a tad different and we should not confuse this with NTLM or NTLM v2 authentication.

Check it out for more info: - #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A new free app on the Android and iOS platform called "bSafe" lets you deal with any kind of emergencies in day to day life. It is designed to keep...
In recent time, a medium to high range smart phone costs you somewhere 20-50 K. I am sure that even a dream of losing your phone will give you some...
Month of May would be expected to see a tough competition between Microsoft and Apple. Microsoft's Satya Nadella has rolled out following invitations: ​ If Sources are to be believed,...
Yahoo has now globally unveiled its news aggregator platform app called the "Yahoo News Digest" for its Android users with an International edition. Back in January, the iOS app was...
hi frds ..I am shruti soni. I completed my computer engineering at past in 2013.currently i am working in SEO expert(search engine optimization).but my frds said me "this not right...