What do you think about the new cabinet in INDIA?

😎HI folks..😛
Current election had few shocks, with victories to the same old faces... I thought atleast this time, we would be governed by a youthfull gov.. But god baked my wish in cupola furnace (just joking).
What do you think about the current ministry? Feel free to post your views. Go ahead.

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    The only thing I feel is that instead of posting India centric threads, we should try to start threads where CEans from all around the globe can chip in with their views.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, IEEE spectrum has begun robitics webinars for free. All you need is register for white papers and webinars. CE has a lot of wanna-be /amatuer robotic engineers. A opportunity...
Which is your favourite team and why?
Hello . Actually this question was asked by my brother.. I couldn't answer it.. Neither could he correctly.. He just shared with me what he knew.. So if anyone knew...
hi CEans i often see some advertisement of AJAX on some websites can any CEan can explain?😕
I'm reviewing some stuff about P=NP problems and I'd like to discuss this subject, the halting problem and Cook's theorem. Also the Church-Turing hypothesis and the dissipation problem (a bit...