What do you think about Netflix's Mobile-Only Rs. 250/month Plan?

Netflix has just introduced a "Mobile" subscription plan that does not offer HD quality. You won't be able to view Netflix content on bigger screen; but the plan costs only Rs. 250/month. 

I want to know what is your opinion on the new plan that Netflix is testing in India? Is it worth opting for? 

5TWm-netflix-mobile-only-plan.jpg

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

I pass.

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal

I will stick with Popcorn-time for movies & shows streaming, I guess.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

I've used Netflix for a few months and enjoyed it for some of the web series that I wanted to watch. But I'm not a super movie buff that justifies paying for their exorbitant fees. If only there was a way to mirror the 'mobile' plan on bigger screen ;)

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Both my son and daughter have subscriptions for both Amazonprime and Netflix. Valid for viewing in five parallel viewing worldwide. Already configured on two iPads.

We never use them.

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar

No HD is available on mobile only plan ? . But it's actually a good move to tap mobile only users. I think 150/month would have been big hit.

Netflix is ocean of content, you can watch amazing content for months. But cost still is high in Indian spending scenario. No matter how much is worth of content it is still just entertainment. Continuing subscription is biggest challenge. HotStart/ Prime at 1000/year, which they also provide some live matches.  Netflix should not be costlier than 2000/year for single screen full hd. HD only (720p) looks bad on Tv screen.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google claims it can stream all your high quality video games to any device you own via the cloud. And if you take a step beyond the video game angle,...
Designing for Children is being organized for the 2nd time from 6th to 8th of December 2019 at the IDC School of Design (IDC), Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT...
I want make a search Engineering ne, not so complicated, as a project. But I am not able to figure out that for what purpose it should be? Like Google...
Carlos says: Face front, true engineers! Alas, this will be my last editorial with Machine Design. I will be taking on a new role at the American Society of Mechanical...
hi!I got this project in my table on creating billing system and I wonder if it's possible to do it with open source. I need advice on the best Open...