What do you need to do in order to ensure you make the right choices?

1. What do you need to do in order to ensure you make the right choices?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

... a little more description about the problem/issue you are facing and some more information about your background would help us offer better responses. 

Take a moment to describe your situation so that it's easier for others to understand.

• Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande

'Stop worrying and believe in yourself' is what we can do first.  

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

There is no such thing as the right or wrong choice. There is only a choice. It is up to ourselves to make it work.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well, I was just scrolling through Discussions App today and stumbled upon lot of queries for best courses or certification or earning etc which ultimately is for preparing for a...
Back after a long gap of 4 months. Was working on something else. But now ready for weekly details  (No breaks now) .Last section we talked about scanning, now let...
I am installing a light fixture. It has a live and neutral wire (blue and brown). Then, on opposite end of wires, it has a black and red (possibly the...
I got 82.36% in 10th, 61.86% in 12th ,in first year of E&TC engineering i got 61.57% also in 2nd year of engineering i got 58%.Now i am in last...
I recently read the news that the Government of India is talking to the telecom network providers on ways to block popular social media like Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter etc. in...