What do you need most if we can help you complete electronic hardware project?

It's often not easy or smooth to complete an electronic hardware project for many makers on their own, completing an electronic hardware project involves too many techniques, processes and knowledge, from PCB design and fabrication to product enclosure prototype, few people has all of these techniques and knowledges as well as the equipment it requires. So, thinking if you have an electronic product idea and want to bring it to life, what do you want to help you make it?
We (www.elecrow.com) provide one-stop services to help makers, engineers, developers and entrepreneurs succeed in the electronic hardware projects, covering PCB design, PCB prototyping and assembly, multiple mechanical services and logistics service, all for your project's sucess!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please avoid posting advertising links.
  • Soda
    Soda
    OK Sir. Thank you for reminder.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HMD Global unveiled its latest Nokia 6 (2018), Nokia 7 Plus and Nokia 8 Sirocco smartphones for the Indian market at price tags of Rs. 16,999, Rs. 25,999 and Rs....
Hello Name: Jitendra yadav *Engineering Trade: IT Location: Jaipur *Occupation: (Self-Employed - Started Own Startup D5websoft) Work Experience: (10 years) *Hobbies & Interests: Coding *Aim in life: (To Grow my...
Wed, Apr 25, 2018 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM BST Join this webinar and see how the Simpleware Human Body Model products benefit design and simulation applications such as medical...
Motorola has started sending out invites for their upcoming press conference to be held at Sao Paulo, Brazil on April 19th. The news has been leaked in the technical community...
I am currently an engineering major just starting out. Although I know I am where I am supposed to be, I am still struggling in mathematics. Mostly in Trigonometry; I...