What do you know about hydrocarbon industries?

HI
I want to know more about the hydrocarbon industries and how useful are they to the Mechanical engineers. Please help me to know more about the equipments and operations if any one knows then.. Hope that i will get some good replies from you all. thanks in advance

Replies

• J I J O
    J I J O
    Please guys anybody who knows about this please help
  • J I J O
    J I J O
    J I J O
    HI
    I want to know more about the hydrocarbon industries and how useful are they to the Mechanical engineers. Please help me to know more about the equipments and operations if any one knows then.. Hope that i will get some good replies from you all. thanks in advance
    Still no one knows????????? bad very bad😔
  • Abdo Jondi
    Abdo Jondi
    GO TO GOOGLE.COM
  • n1kh1l
    n1kh1l
    J I J O
    HI
    Hi
    Which type of hydrocarbon industry are you talking about? Hydrocarbon industries can be broadly separated into oil exploration and refining.
    In which of the above two are you interested?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The fishermen love me, but doctor hate me, kids want to eat me, i am 13 letter word who i am ? hint: _H_T___I__ME_ Solve it CEans?
I am new to computer programming and want to know the difference between Java Applets (with AppletViewer) and HTML.
My name is Cameron Sharpe CEO of . I am running a dating website. Am planning to open a back office in India and looking out for some good space...
I am building an experimental project and I am confused as to how much voltage I will need. I have five 400 volt 470 uf capacitors wired in series to...
TiE Nagpur chapter was launched today to promote entrepreneurship in Nagpur, India. The highlight of the launch was address by famous management guru, Dr. C.K. Pralhad. Dr. Pralhad talked about...