View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12763 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
J I J O
J I J O • Feb 2, 2009

What do you know about hydrocarbon industries?

HI
I want to know more about the hydrocarbon industries and how useful are they to the Mechanical engineers. Please help me to know more about the equipments and operations if any one knows then.. Hope that i will get some good replies from you all. thanks in advance
J I J O
J I J O • Feb 2, 2009
Please guys anybody who knows about this please help
J I J O
J I J O • Feb 3, 2009
J I J O
HI
I want to know more about the hydrocarbon industries and how useful are they to the Mechanical engineers. Please help me to know more about the equipments and operations if any one knows then.. Hope that i will get some good replies from you all. thanks in advance
Still no one knows????????? bad very bad😔
Abdo Jondi
Abdo Jondi • Dec 16, 2014
GO TO GOOGLE.COM
n1kh1l
n1kh1l • Feb 3, 2015
J I J O
HI
Hi
Which type of hydrocarbon industry are you talking about? Hydrocarbon industries can be broadly separated into oil exploration and refining.
In which of the above two are you interested?

Share this content on your social channels -