What do u think of dhoom-2?

well guys considering da fact tat no sequel xcept munnabhai worked wat do u guys say about dhoom2

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: wat do u think of dhoom-2?

bond_007
    well guys considering da fact tat no sequel xcept munnabhai worked wat do u guys say about dhoom2
    Bond, welcome to the forums. Chit Chat section is of course a good place to start, however there are couple of things we'd like you to go through -

1. Avoid slangs & 'sms' equivalents of words. This is one rule which we all follow on CE forums.

2. Go through CE Common Sense Guide -
    CrazyEngineers

3. Introduce yourself in General Discussions -> Introductions section. Use the template for Introductions.

Have a great time and looking forward to good posts from you.

-The Big K-
    p.s:
    Dhoom-2 is a must watch 😁 . Can't really comment unless I see the movie.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans! We are about to complete one year of our existence on the Internet 😁! Over the past 11 months, we built a team of 1400+ Crazy Engineers. CE...
Is BE+MBA a better saleable combination today? This is one of the topics I have been debating around for more than 4 years now. Although if you ask me the...
hi CE i want to do pick and place robot for my BE project can anyone suggest me how to go about/ give me some reference/report
Re: Introduce Yourself- Template (Look Here First) Name: Karthik Raman Engineering Trade: Electronics and Communication Occupation: Working Work Experience: Larsen and Toubro EmSyS -1.5 hrs Robert Bosch - 3 years...
Re: New members! Name: Nimal Sundaran . M Engineering Trade: Mechanical Engg Occupation: Working in DRDO (with dip. qualification) / final year mech engg student of pune univ(part time) Work...