What do developers think about Windows 8.1?

Curious to know what do programmers and software developers think about Windows 8.1 operating system from Microsoft. Do you think it's developer friendly (availability of tools, software, IDEs) and how's your experience of developing software for Windows 8.1?

Do you think with Windows 8.1, Microsoft has taken a developer friendly approach?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, we can interface LCD to micro controller and we can display the desired information similarly is there any opportunity to interface loud speaker to micro contoller and produsing desired...
Hello, buddies is here any methods or algorithm to defend andro rat virus.i am doing my final year proj. In android security sect. and i planning to integrate build in...
Hi friends, I search after examples or videos or names of robots or machines that work in a very accurate scale something like one millimeter of accuracy or better accuracy,...
Facebook has been on a spree to make changes to the WAY it delivers its content to the users through its NEWS FEED. One has to believe that the source...
Multi-player gaming can't get more simpler than QuizUp, an iPhone/iPad app (no android version yet) that lets you select one from 250 subjects, and you shall be pitched against a...