harshitha
harshitha
Branch Unspecified
17 Sep 2010

What courses should I take to make a career in microprocessors?

i am a computer science engineer who ll b passin out in 2009. i wanna establish my career in microprocessors. is my engineering degree enough for that or do i have to take up any extra courses. if i have to take up any extra courses which r those? kindly give me all the details as soon as possible.
😒
KINETIC_JOULES

KINETIC_JOULES

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
Well. . . you would certainly need to take an electrical engineering class.
Ashraf HZ

Ashraf HZ

Communications
10 years ago
Harshitha, can you link us to the study plan of your CS course? Its hard to tell just from the degree itself. Some educational institutions add extra modules compared to others.
gohm

gohm

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
The important question is why are you passing out in 2009? doesn't sound good
Ashraf HZ

Ashraf HZ

Communications
10 years ago
Haha, I just noticed that. The CS course must be very strenuous indeed.
10 years ago
gohm
The important question is why are you passing out in 2009? doesn't sound good
lol! What do I say now? I 'passed out' in 2003.😔 [​IMG]
anirban_shillon

anirban_shillon

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
i am also diong b.tech in cs and i want to know if i shld do MBA or M.tech after completition after b.tech
10 years ago
anirban_shillon
i am also diong b.tech in cs and i want to know if i shld do MBA or M.tech after completition after b.tech
Anirban - take a look at this thread: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...ucation/3057-great-mba-ms-m-tech-dilemma.html
mayurpathak

mayurpathak

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
Ah! I think this is indeed a great dilemma for kids. By the way, did you guys notice, we get similar questions every now and then.

Team editorial- I have a got an idea. Why not have a list of FAQs posted. We will link them with appropriate posts and threads on the forum. The list of FAQs is going to be endless though, lets come up with the common ones. Ash will do the linking 😁 (I feel he is getting rusty banning guys and removing spam)
Ashraf HZ

Ashraf HZ

Communications
10 years ago
mayurpathak
(I feel he is getting rusty banning guys and removing spam)
hey, what exactly are you trying to imply here? 😛
sauravgoswami

sauravgoswami

Electronic
10 years ago
the best way is,remove such questions as the once who are posting are adults n are the best judge if they want guidance,then they shud first check themselves then post or question!!!
chetan mehra

chetan mehra

Branch Unspecified
8 years ago
you should go for the m.tech..........if you were interested in mba then why entered in the technical field
rishi0922

rishi0922

Branch Unspecified
8 years ago
What a career development is going on ........lol😕
shreyasm89

shreyasm89

Branch Unspecified
8 years ago
After all this......the original query was "Career in microprocessors!"...😉

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.