What courses should I take to make a career in microprocessors?

i am a computer science engineer who ll b passin out in 2009. i wanna establish my career in microprocessors. is my engineering degree enough for that or do i have to take up any extra courses. if i have to take up any extra courses which r those? kindly give me all the details as soon as possible.
๐Ÿ˜’

Replies

• KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Well. . . you would certainly need to take an electrical engineering class.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Harshitha, can you link us to the study plan of your CS course? Its hard to tell just from the degree itself. Some educational institutions add extra modules compared to others.
  • gohm
    gohm
    The important question is why are you passing out in 2009? doesn't sound good
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Haha, I just noticed that. The CS course must be very strenuous indeed.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gohm
    The important question is why are you passing out in 2009? doesn't sound good
    lol! What do I say now? I 'passed out' in 2003.๐Ÿ˜” [โ€‹IMG]
  • anirban_shillon
    anirban_shillon
    i am also diong b.tech in cs and i want to know if i shld do MBA or M.tech after completition after b.tech
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    anirban_shillon
    i am also diong b.tech in cs and i want to know if i shld do MBA or M.tech after completition after b.tech
    Anirban - take a look at this thread: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Ah! I think this is indeed a great dilemma for kids. By the way, did you guys notice, we get similar questions every now and then.

Team editorial- I have a got an idea. Why not have a list of FAQs posted. We will link them with appropriate posts and threads on the forum. The list of FAQs is going to be endless though, lets come up with the common ones. Ash will do the linking ๐Ÿ˜ (I feel he is getting rusty banning guys and removing spam)
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    mayurpathak
    (I feel he is getting rusty banning guys and removing spam)
    hey, what exactly are you trying to imply here? ๐Ÿ˜›
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    the best way is,remove such questions as the once who are posting are adults n are the best judge if they want guidance,then they shud first check themselves then post or question!!!
  • chetan mehra
    chetan mehra
    you should go for the m.tech..........if you were interested in mba then why entered in the technical field
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    What a career development is going on ........lol๐Ÿ˜•
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    After all this......the original query was "Career in microprocessors!"...๐Ÿ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[Article cross posted from here : Know your CEan raj87verma88] CEans, Continuing our tradition of bringing you more about our own CEans, we bring you our editor CEan - raj87verma88...
Can any one here help me in making a mini project in remote control bulb to switch on and off it from a ddistance of 10m by a light signal...
The things that you will need to use your phone as a spying device ( as a listening bug ) are: A Mobile Phone A headset which works with that...
hi fnds.... iam a new member of CE....... i need ur suggesions regarding my project.... i want to know latest applications of Digital signal processing.. so plz give me ur...
i m an electrical engineering student plz suggest me the project topic