What course to join after B.Tech?

I have completed my B.Tech. I am confused what to do next. I wish to do a course which will equip me to get a job in IT Field. While searching in net, i came across training for Android Development, SEO and Digital Marketing and IOT. Which would help me to get a job soon? Which is best job - oriented course after B.Tech. Please do share the details. 

Thanking you all in advance. 

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Meenu, welcome to CrazyEngineers. I thank you for properly describing your question. It makes it easy for others to understand what you are looking for and offer meaningful responses. 

The options you have presented are good. If you're familiar with programming, Android Development could be a great option. SEO is quite good; but I doubt they're hiring engineers for SEO jobs. I'd recommend SEO as an add-on skill; not a primary skill. It's a great amalgamation of programming, off-page and on-page optimizations etc.

Digital Marketing is good too - but most of the companies will be looking at someone who's done a course or MBA or has demonstrated the knowledge of SEO, SEM and other Digital Marketing domains. 

IoT - is quite promising; but I'm not sure if you're going to get a job quickly after taking an IoT related course. 

I'd say, look at the companies around you that are hiring freshers and make a list of the technologies or skills they are looking for. Maybe then you'll be able to make a better choice. 

I'd also recommend exploring options like Software Testing - if you've any flare for it. My general advise is to first determine the technology that you'd like to work in and then start improving related skills-set. However, if you have no particular choice or inclination towards a domain / technology or tool, you'll have to make a list of jobs available and then start working on acquiring the relevant skills. 

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask follow up questions below. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We've just released our biggest speed upgrade yet on the site. The official test results are quite encouraging.One of the biggest change you could notice is that we switched back...
I'm wondering if it's too late to moderate social media - and whether we should even be bothered about it. The thought popped up in my mind as I read...
can anyone tell me that what is function and how we can create function like how to declare,call and define.
i would like to know about precast RCC Girders for bridges with prestressing. Can you please help me and inform relevant codes  
All about Agricultural and biosystems engineering problems