What CE Visitors say about the site:-

I'm sure most of you have noticed a little pop-up asking if you'd be interested in taking a survey on CrazyEngineers. A BIG thank you to all those who took the survey and completed it.

Please note that the survey was powered by CrowdScience. We didn't have much to do with way survey was carried. I'm sharing the comments on as-is basis.

[Note: These are actual comments by site visitors]

Improve website navigation and search. Have more syndicated content. Increase the interaction of the user on the site.

VERY GOOD WEBSITE.

i suggest you to make a section which discuss the basics of how electronic stuffs actually work...the forum mainly concentrate of application of these things only...

Nothing mumch

nothing..............

fare

Cut the questions please...

Good to be a Crazy Enginer.

nice

it is great focus on targetting more youth

i like in your site

Nothing much to say....its a well developed and maintained site...but sometimes it feels like everything is cramped up in one place...u need to provide more space (visual)....so that its
easy to ckh out....n plz keep only topics on the home page,with minimal discription

This is the first time i've visited your site so i think i need time to make comment

What will I get to fill this type of online forms. I AM WASTING MY TIME WITH THESE.

help out in mini projects

no suggestion

This process is long..waste of time,energy etc.. so If u ask these queries in a single page users feel better..

oooo

don`t make the procedures for registration lengthy....

Give some video tutorials & make a section to show how to Find fault in common house hold mechanical things like Car etc & repair those fault. thanks

please include latest seminar topics on page

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Awesome!
    The_Big_K
    i suggest you to make a section which discuss the basics of how electronic stuffs actually work...the forum mainly concentrate of application of these things only...
    Yep, I think we have plans for a Engineering Wiki. We can use that for engineering definitions and basics. I guess the forum will be left for discussions.

What will I get to fill this type of online forms. I AM WASTING MY TIME WITH THESE.
    Ahahaha! Who knows, a free gift? ๐Ÿ˜›

Give some video tutorials & make a section to show how to Find fault in common house hold mechanical things like Car etc & repair those fault. thanks
    Alright, this is a great suggestion. We could have CEans uploading their own video tutorials regarding those kinds of topics ๐Ÿ˜€ Or any other vids like reviews of mobile phones, etc.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    True, I found out that the form was indeed very long and boring ๐Ÿ˜ . But that's how crowdscience conducts the surveys.

We'll hopefully have a better feedback mechanism.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Did you get much feedback from the contact form? #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No, I'm talking about the 'Any suggestions' question that appeared at the end of the crowdscience survey.

I mostly get registration problems and advertising queries through the 'Contact Us' form.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Oh, just a random thought. Lets design those link buttons for CE so we can put them in our blogs or websites ๐Ÿ˜‰

One of the messages could be "certified crazy engineer", or something.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Lol, yeah, Nice idea!

I'll try to design the button. But Ash you're far (far) better at designing than I.

Post your creations here. I'll try to come up with few.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HIII folks. i'm saquib. currently persuing my b.tech in electronics & telecommunication from KIIT bhubaneswar. Looking forward to have a good time out here ๐Ÿ˜€
hi i'm a 5th sem electronics & telecomm student. i want to be an intern at the end of my 3rd yr in the field of electronics. can neone show...
CE's strength lies in CEans. Over the time, CE shook hands with CEans who contributed a lot. But they are no longer active on CE. We miss them. Here are...
hiya........2 all....give ur views on very interesting topic......... wat do u think abt MONEY??? ๐Ÿ˜
hi CEans i am in my final year and i searching for a very good research topic in computer networks.Can u suggest some good ideas in SIP or any other...