what can we do if brakes failure in an automobile

its my idea...and its just a thought stroked when i saw discovery channel..
my idea is to have an universal emergency alarm to that automobile in which the brake failures. and more than in that automobile, a hand operated component should be included to import a friction so that the vehicle can stops... please kindly share your views.

Replies

• The myth buster
    The myth buster
    parking brakes serves for that purpose..but an auxillary braking system should be incorporated to enhance the safety..
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Have you people checked this thread -> #-Link-Snipped-# ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Eric Jackson, Who is an analyst and hedge fund manager, has proclaimed the demise of Facebook in next 5 years.They planned to discover, how the 3rd generation of the web,which...
This poll is interesting and is based on the rumor that Facebook may launch a job board. I want you to be very frank in expressing your opinion and voting...
Now, there's a different breed of people who've been forced into entrepreneurship - either because of the situation where you couldn't get a job and doing something on your own...
I am ECE 2012 batch pass out and very much confused to choose the job and as all are suggesting to go for Java and join software field I dont...
The Government Of India has appointed IT Major's executive co-chairman, Mr. Kris Gopalakrishnan to head the panel for cloud computing. GOI is currently working on making sure that they get...