What came first-chicken or egg?

It was egg which came first and broke down into chicken and chicken laid another egg which again broke down and led to another chicken and the process continued..

It was the chicken which came first and laid egg which led to another chicken and so on..

Wuh! The two statements surely contradict each other and we can have endless debate over it.

post in your comments!!

Replies

• xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    It was the egg. Since if we all believe in Evolution then the Egg has been arround from the dinasaurs time, when there were no chicken, but chicken evolved from a dino 😀

But the main Q comes in. Did dino come first or the Egg?

Neha there is something for you here: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • casualthrasher
    casualthrasher
    Dude you should have let more people answer the question..Now the post terminates here...LoL
  • Neha
    Neha
    casualthrasher
    Dude you should have let more people answer the question..Now the post terminates here...LoL
    You can surely come up with your ideas.

And as xheavenlyx asked, what came first dino or egg so the post doesn't terminate here.
  • aashima
    aashima
    Well it surely is a topic too debatable. Though in my opinion it maght have been a chicken that would have entered the world. My idea is associated with the very fact that Adam and Eve weren't new borns, they were grown ups when they entered the world (Thats what mythological facts reveal! ). So accordingly it should be chicken first! Whatsay?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What about dedicating a thread to riddles? I guess, it would be fun! Here is the first one: A word I know, Six letters it contains, Subtract just one, And...
Hi friends, Do engineers need management skills? If yes or no, state reasons.
Name:Mahesh Engineering Trade:Computer Science Occupation: Student( 3rd yr B.Tech) Work Experience: nothing Hobbies & Interests: Gaming n chatting with friends(Hobbies) Science ,Space n sports(Interests) Aim in life: To establish animation...
Hello CEans! This has been haunting me since long - Where do we place our Introductions section? Right now, the introductions section is located under "General Discussions". Shall we move...
PC: Under the Hood 7 October 2006​ We must have heard this over a million times. Computers don’t think with numbers and alphabets but with just 1’s and 0’s. Some...