what are the various ways to express love without words?

what do you think what are the various ways to express love without words?

According to me
1:- Emoticons(smilies)
2:- Music
3:- Flowers😀😀

Replies

• Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    It,s vary difficult to hide the expression of heart over your eyes.It tells everything what you have in your heart.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    buddy sorry i have not cleared it.
    i mean online ways here, instead of using words how will you express?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @goyal: Buddy, why such a question? 😁
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    AbraKaDabra
    @goyal: Buddy, why such a question? 😁
    Hey i can't disclose anything right now,but there is nothing like that as you are thinking

Please share what do you think?
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    haha your first message is "Because i am thinking to bring something new for all the lovers on internet."
    Must include some eye smileys goyal.
  • Sachin Jain
    Sachin Jain
    You can send ecards....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    "Action Speaks Louder Than Words"

PS: Who are you talking about expressing love to?
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    @Goyal

There are n number of ways to Express love online!
    Like creating a love blog, website dedicated to one you love, ecard, elovecoupon, through youtube you can upload a short video expressing your love!

and many more!

PS: Words are necessary while expressing your love online!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Thanks for your suggestions

But i think all these have become very old like e cards and all
    Let me make it more clear ,say i want to impress a girl without using any words .how will i impress her?I wont say anything but i am saying many things

biggie's idea is also nice that action speaks more than words, but what can be those actions that people can do online?

PS:-Here i don't want to impress a girl !!!Please take it seriously.I want your suggestions guys
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    If you ask me...there is nothing much that you'll accomplish using online greetings. The only way, as Biggie says is through actions!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I am sorry for this useless post.

But I wonder how all these people at CE are giving suggestions so very confidently. Way to go CEans!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Sometimes some things may appear useless on first view ,but later it may prove to be worthless.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Sometimes some things may appear useless on first view ,but later it may prove to be worthless.
    You are absolutely right 😀

goyal420
    what do you think what are the various ways to express love without words?

According to me
    1:- Emoticons(smilies)
    2:- Music
    3:- Flowers😀😀
    What about Images?
  • makru921
    makru921
    AbraKaDabra
    I am sorry for this useless post.

But I wonder how all these people at CE are giving suggestions so very confidently. Way to go CEans!
    👍
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    goyal420
    I meant 'my' useless post. (Because I am not giving any useful input in this thread. Lack of Knowledge. sigh.)
  • Reya
    Reya
    @Manish: How about musical or animated greeting card??

we can also send a video or audio dialogue from any love films!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Make a video , upload in youtube.

send it in the link, as Biggie said actions speak more than words, so make a video and show that you love a girl through actions!

*May be an old idea, but this is only I have*

PS. The simplest way is to call and express , it doesnt waste time 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friend's Just started to read about socket programming.I have written a simple program for reading a file from server and write in client side. Check this, For server side.......
Dear friends! Harmonics in electricity is always undesirable.So please can u suggest me some methods to reduce harmonics in power supply and how are they harmfull? PLease help me out
Dear friends! Sorry! But i dont have much knowledge of CMOS LOgic circuits? can you please explain me what are they and how to use them? thanks in advance.
Dear friends please explain me: total harmonic distortion Displacement factor Input power factor Input power factor is power factor only i suppose..Please tell me if i am right. Other terms...
[FONT="]Boiler (Steam Generator)[/FONT] -The boiler for 1,094 t/h MCR is Single Drum Radiant Natural Circulation Boiler “ELPASO” Type which has self-drainable heating surface. The unit is of pressurized furnace design...