What are the various scope of mechanical engineering to grow their career after completing engg.

what are the various scope of mechanical engineering to grow their career after completing engg

Replies

• Sanam Khan
    Sanam Khan
    Hi Hitesh,
    Mechanical engineers are needed in various public and private sector companies including the automobiles, chemical, electronics, steel plants, oil exploration and refining, technical wings of armed forces, space research organization and many other fields.
    Government sector recruits various positions including Junior Engineers, Assistant Engineers, Assistant Executive Engineers, Executive Engineers, and Superintendent Engineers and so on.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Avisek Ghosh 21yrs *Engineering Trade: CS Location: Kolkata *Occupation: Working for my startup *Hobbies & Interests: computer games (fps | RTS | RPG) *Aim in life: My own company...
Some basic definition : Drift Current: The steady flow of electrons caused by the applied electric field constitutes the drift current. Because of the applied electric field electrons gain energy...
Hi Guys, Well I have been involved in this android app for city buses for quite some time and launched for Chennai buses. One of the major problems faced by...
I would like to know whether anyone has done any kind of project in newest standard C11 ? Even though it is latest standard I have heard C89 is still...