What are the SEO offpage strategies

I want to know about the SEO offpage strategies. please suggest me if you know that.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Off-page SEO refers to the techniques used to build the overall trustworthiness of your website. Keep in mind that I've observed the search engines get smarter over the years and while most of the following discussed factors still matter; we never know what influence they have on the search engine rankings. 

One of the most important ranking factors is the Links that your website has from other trusted and high-ranking websites. These are called Backlinks and they are used by Google and other leading search engines to gauge the importance of your website from the eyes of other websites. In general, the more high-quality backlinks your site has, the more are the chances of it ranking higher up in the search rankings. 

Now, keep in mind that any off-page SEO strategy that you could take up will essentially revolve around the rest of the web say good things about you and linking back to your website / content. 

Some of the strategies to do that -

1. Contact Niche Leaders: 

Ask the leaders and established website in your niche to talk about your content and ask them to link back to you. But you must provide them with strong and compelling reason to do so. 

2. PR: 

If your website does newsworthy activity, you could do a PR campaign so that people know about you and write about you on their websites. That's one of the proven ways to generate high quality backlinks. 

3. Create Videos: 

Promoting your videos is a natural way of boosting organic searches about your product. Google does keep track of what people are searching and if they are looking for your website - Google will definitely want to put your website above others. 

4. Fixing Broken Links

There's a chance that URL on your website has changed but there are people linking to the old broken URL. One strategy is to do an audit of all the backlinks to your website and find out which ones are broken. Then you must come up with a strategy to contact the websites and ask them to fix the broken links. 

There are several other strategies which you can look up on the Internet. I'll leave the discussion open to our fellow members interested in SEO. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am on my final year in civil engineering and I have to make my research project about using FRP for strengthening thin walled tubes. I need some help for...
https://www.avishkaar.cc/softwares/maker-studio?utm_source=promo&utm_medium=email_web&utm_campaign=AMS_Promo1
Only one month is left for cdac exam
Design News says:Join us today at 2:00 PM EDT for the start of this week’s course Machine Learning for Embedded Software Engineers.Artificial intelligence has long been a tool for developers...
MD&DI says: Decision Resources Group (DRG) released a new report today, "4 Crazy Medtech Innovations" that identifies four areas of medtech innovation that are forecasted to shake up the treatment...